Lugarde Summerhouse P56 300 x 240 cm
Log Cabin Overview
Our 3D-configurator allows you to modify this building or design your own log cabin, no strings attached.
Benefits of our 3D-configurator:
- No extra costs for bespoke design
- Large selection of windows, doors and colours
- Easy to adjust dimensions
- Price updates with every change
- 360° design viewer
- Additional information
- Product Question?
Double glazed sealed units
- All windows and doors are fitted with HR++ double glazing.
- 4 mm glass + 16 mm argon gas filled + 4 mm glass.
- Windows and doors have a high insulation value of 1.1.
With the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
- Bitumen roof shingles are included
- A choice of 5 colours:
Most, but not all buildings with a pyramid roof are finished with a metal cap. For these buildings you have the option of a:
- Chrome ball
- Brass ball
Window and door fitting
Would you like to have a chrome or brass door fitting? It’s your choice.
- Our window handles, extenders and door handles are of very high quality.
- You will receive a set of keys with the handles to close your summerhouse.
You can order an internal floor
- Our internal floors are made of 19 mm strong wooden boards with tongue and groove.
- Our internal floor boards are fixed to pressure treated floor beams.
- An internal floor prevents rising damp.
Spray-treated doors and windows
Spray-impregnation is a treatment to protect windows and doors against the fungi and rotting processes. This treatment will take care that all parts are protected, that cannot be reached after installation. You can choose between a colourless spray-impregnation or one of our four transparent colours. For an optimal protection we advise you to stain the windows and doors within 1 year. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
Painted windows and doors
Would you like to paint as less as possible? Then choose a factory-treatment for your windows and doors. Because you want to enjoy your summerhouse as long as possible, we will protect your windows and doors against weather influences. We will do this by treating them twice with a spray-treatment as a pre-treatment and then we will paint it in the colour of your choice. With these three layers the windows and doors are protected against weather influences for at least five years. We use paint of the Dutch quality brand Sigma. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pre-treating & staining walls
- The complete in- and outside of the walls, posts and balustrades will be pre-treated with a primer.
- The outside of the walls and the outside of the fascia boards will be painted. Posts, bases and balustrades will be painted completely.
- Through this treatment your summerhouse is protected for 2 to 3 years.
- The paint of quality brand Sigma is water-based and therefore an environmentally conscious choice.
- For best results, hand-grind the wooden surface of your walls and posts and apply an additional layer of paint after assembly. Through this treatment all colour nuances on the surface of the natural product disappear almost entirely and your summerhouse is protected for another two years.
300 cm (other sizes possible)
240 cm (other sizes possible)
3 x PJ07
1 x PE26
|Type of wood|
First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)
Roof tiles are optional and are shown for illustration use only, unless otherwise stated.
Sizes, dimensions and specifications are indications only and should be checked on order confirmation, we reserve the right to alter or modify materials, sizes & dimensions to improve our quality, manufacturing and packing. So please check first before place an order.
|Log Cabin Use|
All Types, Summer House
|Log Cabin Width|
Up To 3 Meters Wide
|Log Cabin Brand|
Lugarde Log Cabins