We have a team of skilled trained cabin installers who will ensure your cabin is assembled swiftly with minimal fuss, meaning you can sit back, relax and enjoy your fabulous new log cabin. Take the stress out of self assembly with our excellent installation package.
Log Cabin Bases
We can also lay foundation bases for your log cabin to be built on. We offer a variety of bases to suit your requirements and budget. Choose from solid concrete bases to timber framed bases. Please note if you are adding a veranda or deck to your log cabin then you will need to incorporate the size of this into your overall log cabin dimensions before laying the base.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to obtain a quote on 01931712044. Check out our image gallery for samples of our work.
We can also add a veranda or decking to your log cabin to create an outdoor space to enjoy! We can cater for any size or shape. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to obtain a quote on 01931712044. Check out our image gallery for samples of our work. Please Read our full Installation Terms to ensure you are happy before going ahead.
As timber is a natural product minor adjustments, when the building settles, may have to be carried out by the customer. Adjustments maybe needed to the doors and windows as they may drop, expand, contract over the season. Alternatively, adjustments can be carried out on a chargeable basis by our installation teams.
We strongly recommend that you treat any exposed timber within a week of installation and install guttering within 14 days of installation. Your warranty may be affected if you fail to adhere to this advice. Please see our Terms & Conditions (Warranty) for full details.
Polite Notice: In Most cases we do take the packaging with us after an installation, however in some situations where our teams are moving on to another install it may not always be possible and customers are required to dispose of the packaging themselves after installation.
Care Tips For Your Cabin
Your cabin can last a lifetime if it is well cared for. We have put together a few tips that will help prolong the lifespan of your cabin, so that you can keep on enjoying it for years to come.
• Stain or seal your cabin with a quality wood preservative within 7 days of installation. Generally the more expensive wood treatments are the best.
• The cabin should be re-stained, re-sealed or re-painted every few years to continue the protecting level for the wood.
• Guttering is a necessity and we recommend rolled aluminium guttering as the best for log cabins and timber buildings. Do not use half sized shed guttering.
• Gutters should be cleaned regularly to ensure water can run away easily and the water is diverted away from the log cabin or timber building.
• The roof should be kept in good order and the roof shingles should be inspected annually.
• The cabin should be located away from damp areas or ground where water can collect or the base raised slightly to avoid sitting water, even if you have a concrete base.
• There must be adequate drainage away from the cabin.
• Use a water seal such as Watershield, Evostick or Thomas to keep leaks at bay.
• Keep the cabin well ventilated to help prevent condensation build up.